- RF Rooms & EMC Chambers
- RF Relocations and Installations
- RF Shield Modifications & Upgrades
- Used RF Shielded Rooms & RF Doors
- RF Door Services
- RF Shielded Boxes
- Medical Shielding
- Architectural Shielding
- Shielding Accessories
- NTD Consultancy
RF Relocations and Installations
At NTD a large proportion of our RF shielding work fulls under the RF installation category. Our expert RF installation team is much sought after and has vast collective experience of installing every type of shielded room and complex through out the UK ,Europe, Middle East and and Asia. We are able to offer unique unparalleled installation services and are able to provide any potential customers with first class references to back up our claim as "the best RF Installation team in the UK and Europe"
- Initial site survey
- Host floor levelling
- Structural steel erection
- Chamber build (pan type/sandwich board, copper and architectural)
- Installation of all types of electrical filters and fibre optic feedthroughs
- Under floor pipe work and fibre optic cabling
- Ground plane installation/turntables
- Ferrite tile and absorber installation
- Fully certified VESDA systems
- Fully certified electrical systems
- Fully certified HVAC systems
- All control room linings. Plasterboard , melamine and drop ceilings
- RF Testing reports and certification.
Installation areas covered
RF Room / EMC Complex Relocations
At NTD a large proportion of our installation work is the relocating of existing chambers and facilities as customers look to move to new premises.
We are able to perform these relocation's with minimal interruption to the customer and as short as possible down time. This allows our customers piece of mind that there RF rooms are being moved by experts that have vast experience in the safe dismantle, delivery and re erection of there chambers
- We firstly discuss with the client there exact requirements, do they wish to have the chamber build to the same configuration etc? Do they wish to modify there room to fit there new building or extend it to utilise any unused space?
- Will they require the same electrical system and layout i.e. more lights and power outlets etc ?
- We would then put together a cost effective proposal highlighting what can be reused and what must be replaced in order maintain the RF integrity of the chamber.
Standard relocation procedure
Once the chamber has been successfully moved and rebuilt we will re test the chamber so the customer has total confidence in the RF performance.